Unioncamere Piemonte will organize 4 Workshops on specific issues related to Textile and Fashion topic.
28th June 2018
Innovation, Fashion and Design in Sportwear
h. 9.00 am - 1.00 pm
Inserted in the huge program of Torino Fashion Week 2018 (TFW) the Expedio Lab 4.0 project, released by IIS Primo Levi of Turin (the first High School with Sport issue orientation) funded by the Italian Ministry of Education, University and Research presents, the Workshop “Innovation, Fashion and Design in Sportwear”.
The workshop will be managed in collaboration with Unioncamere Piemonte , as member of the Enterprise Europe Network, the network that helps companies to innovate and grow internationally, co-financed by the European Commission; in collaboration with EPSI, the European Platform for Sport and Innovation and with Foot Lab, a multidisciplinary lab on sport and innovative devices.
SPORT POLICIES and INDUSTRIAL DEVELOPMENT
- Alberto Bichi_Executive Director EPSI European Platform for Sport and Innovation
- Antonello Marega, President EPSI
- Paolo Bertolino, Secretary General Unioncamere Piemonte
- Gianfranco Porqueddu, President, Italian Olympic Committee - CONI Piemonte
- Smart Specialization For Industrial Modernization (Krzysztof Mieszkowski _ European Commission DG Grow)
- The Reconfirm and Watify Campaign for Industrial Modernisation of the EU industry, supporting inter-regional partnerships and technological change (Marc Pattinson Reconfirm & Eleonora Zoboli, Watify )
- ClusSPort: the Cross-regional collaboration on Sport (Kristiina Jokelainen & Rene Wijlens_ClusSPort Lead and Co Lead Partner)
- NEXTO: A masterplan for Torino - to live and to visit (Davide Berrino_Associazione NEXTO)
WELLNESS and QUALITY OF LIFE: METHODS and HUMAN CAPITAL
- Effecti Fit: Innovative method to improve quality of life (Paolo Evangelista)
- Torino Fitness gyms: The discovery of extraordinary medicine (Luciano Gemello_Founder of Palestre Torino Training Academy)
- HackUnito for Aging (Laura Manno_University of Turin)
- Sports Engineering, the new vision of Sport for young students(Ada Ferri / Marco Barla_Polytechnic School of Turin)
TECHNOLOGY: NEW PROCESSES and INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES
- Morecognition, ready for the Future of Sports Injury Prevention? (Paolo Ariano_Principal Investigator at the Istituto Italiano di Tecnologia and Founder-CEO at Morecognition)
- Exoskeletons of the future: the role of textiles (Fausto Panizzolo_PhD Chief Executive Officer Moveo Walks Inc.)
- Graphene and other 2D crystals: from lab to market to elevate the manifacturing industry (Andrea Gamucci_CTO of Be Dimensional)
h. 2.00 pm - 4.30 pm
29th June 2018
Fashion Technology: smart materials and connected wearables technologies
h. 9.30 am - 1.00 pm
The new trend of wearable technologies (accessories and clothes) is expected to double in 2021, according to the International Data Corporation (IDC) studies.
After a very slow beginning, this specific market should growth passing from 113,2 ML of pieces sold to 222,3 ML of pieces in 2021.
The Fashion and textile blockchain is more and more addressing to that kind of new segment where fashion and technology can meet creating new products and many fashion companies are embracing this new trend releasing their own new collections.
- The Merge of Textiles and Eletronics in the Digital Age: Fashion Tech, Wearables and Smart Clothing in the fashion industry (Marte Hentschel_Founder of SourceBook_(Berlin)
- Reimagine Textiles via blending smart materials, electronics and different expertise with textile technology (Auli Piedra, Kim Cabrero_EURECAT_Tecnological center of Catalonia)
- The use of digital in the fashion industry (Matteo Rinaldi_Garrison Group (Milan - IT))
- Setting the scene: IP considerations for EU startups in China (Elio De Tullio_Expert IPR Desk China_ De Tullio & Partners)
h. 1.00 pm- 4.00 pm
30th June 2018
Circular economy and sustainability in the fashion system
h: 9.00 am - 12.00 am
To move beyond incremental improvements and achieve a shift to a new textiles economy, a concerted, global , systemic, and collaborative approach is needed that matches the scale of the challenge and the opportunity.
Moving towards a circular economy goes far beyond traditional measures to reduce the negative impacts of the current linear system. It entails shifting to an entirely new system, and cannot be achieved merely through incremental improvements.
- Case Studies of best practice of Circular Economy and Sustainability in the Fashion Industry (Olusola McKenzie_Creative Director of Learn to re-create (UK)
- Material Match Making Platform for promoting the use of industrial waste in local networks (LifeM3P project) (Vannucci Roberto_Projects Department Manager Centrocot Projects Dpt. Manager Centrocot (Milan))
- From paper to fabric: the miracle of the Japanese WASHI for apparels, shoes and home-textile (Anna Bassano_Industrial Relations Consorzio Italasia (Turin))
- Too precious to waste (Nadeen ElSayed_Founder of Nadeen ElSayed company (Egypt))
- Filtering textile using Nano Technologies within a Circular Fashion concept (Simona Rossi, Giulia Valerio, Igor Santarpia_AIR GURU Project)
- Inclusive design for a sustainable social development (Ivan Parati, Alessia Moltani_Witsense srl)
- Traditional textile techniques in a modern fashion industry (Marija Ivankovic Jurisic_Founder of Marija Handmade)
- The effects on resource and pollution reduction of the smart application of new 3D advanced design process in textile (Alessandro Canepa_Fratelli Piacenza SPA)
- Islamic Modest Fashion (Alia Khan_Founder & President of Islamic Fashion and Design Council - IFDC (Dubai))
30th June 2018
European Policy : WORTH PROJECT
h. 12.15 am - 1.00 pm
Some information and updates related to funding schemes addressed to entrepreneurs and smes.
- Presentation of Worth Project, Cosme Programme (Korina Molla_International Project Manager and lead partner of AITEX Textile Research Institute)
h. 2.00 pm- 4.00 pm
01 July 2018
The impact of the digital 4.0 revolution in the fashion Industry: e-commerce and legal aspect; social networks and innovative tools
h. 10.00 am - 12.45 am
How the 4.0 industry revolution influenced the fashion block chain?
Which is the impact on the final consumer and the new relation among brand/communication and sale channels?
How to manage innovation across those new perspectives?
Those and other interesting questions will be analyzed among the workshop “The Impact of the 4.0 Digital revolution in the fashion industry”.
Professors, Innovation and Technology Advisory Experts, Lawyers and social media experts will discuss on relevant issues related to digital revolution as a new way to communicate, to recreate fashion stores and to re-think about the fashion block chain.
INNOVATION AND DIGITAL REVOLUTION
- Innovation and sustainability processes in the fashion system: Strategies and Innovation management skills as distinguishing features for entrepreneurship management and related international standards (Marco Gorini_Innovation and IP expert)
- Digital Revolution_Fashion Blockchain certification: digital revolution vs law in the fashion market (Federica Riente_Italian Qualified Lawer, LL.M. International Trade Law - With the Right of Audience before the Supreme Court and Higher Jurisdictions, GMG & Partners_Lawers office GMG & Partners Studio Legale (Treviso))
E-COMMERCE AND SOCIAL MEDIA
- Social Networks: tangible aspects for successful brands! (Marco Leonardi_Head of office TOA Take off Agency (Torino))
- Driving up E-commerce sales & Further Sustainability by digitizing your lookbook (Tornben Raun_Creative Director/Founder of LookBook Heaven)
- Fashioning your business online: The culture of (online) relationship building (David Regeczi_Director of Public Policy, ICUnet.AG _Project CUBE IN - culture differences
h. 1.00 pm- 4.00 pm