Maze is an international Streetwear showcase for the first time part of the Torino Fashion Week line-up.
Companies and Streetwear brand coming from all over the world will:
- take part to that new concept of exhibion fair
- attend the brokerage event Torino FashionMatch
- perform catwalk shows for the specific category of StreetStyle and Urban culture.
MAZE is a new concept of event, both Tradeshow and Festival, and present itself as a dynamic meeting for both the operator and the public.
MAZE is a first-of- its-kind european Streetculture Festival encompassing Arts, Clothing, Fashion Shows, Live Music, Action Sports, Dance and Culture.
Maze purpose is to place itself within the most important european meetings as an unmissable rendez-vous for Streetwear and Streetculture lovers.
During the 2017 edition some iconic brands as Fila, Fred Perry, Kappa, New Era as well as emergent international labels (Holyland Civilians from Tel Aviv ) decided to present their collections on MAZE Catwalk in 2017 to an audience of more than 600 people included buyers and press (Cosmopolitan, L’Officiel de la Mode, Glamour, Vice, Rolling Stone... )
MAZE is :
- A Streetwear showcase ready to shape and share upcoming trends
- Pic Nic Table contest powered by VANS, Best Trick skateboarding contest; Street basketball 3on3 powered by New Era Beatmakers. Showcase powered by MidiWare and Arturia; Hip Hop dance and B-boying battles with international judges ( including Crazy Legs from Rock Steady Crew ) Lives, Parties and Dj sets
- Talks on fashion and urban culture with bright minds and outstanding figures such as Carlo Rivetti (Stone Island chairman), Domenico Romeo (Off-White art Director), Crazy Legs, living Hip Hop legend from New York City
- Beatmaking showcases
If you are a company interested to participate as performer as well as exhibitors in that category, please send an e-mail at:
or visit the website www.maze.events/en/