TORINO FASHION MATCH 2018_MatchMaking Event
Torino FashionMatch B2B will allow participants to get together with the most promising fashion & Textile business partners.
Get your chance!!
Tips 2018 :
- You will meet local and international buyers from all over the world to boost your business
- Create international european project partnerships and meet potential clients interested in the european calls on ClusSport action with the support of EPSI and Watify Campaign team to creat new project development on Sport actions
Remember that meetings are essential for doing business!
Unioncamere Piemonte will organize the third edition of TorinoFashionMatch 2018, a brokerage event focused on Textile and Fashion Industry where companies, fashion designers, agents, producers, distributors and brands active in fashion and textile, can meet potential business and technological partners.
The Event will be organized in the framework of the third edition of the Torino FashionWeek (27th June – 03rd July 2018), 7 days of fashion catwalks, meetings, workshops and events.
The b2b is realized in collaboration with the Enterprise Europe Network (EEN) and supported by the EEN Sector Group Textile and Fashion committed to bring European fashion and textile producers together to enhance opportunities and commercial partnerships.
It’s also supported by the Creative Sector Group; the Retail Sector Group and Women Entrepreneurship Sector Group of EEN that through joint activities support creative companies finding partners for joint projects, exploring new markets as well as sharing knowledge, ideas, innovation and inspiration.
Besides a look book, participants have the possibility to bring 3 items of their collection to the EEN B2B area for demonstration purpose only during the meetings.
- Attend B2B sessions
- Attend 4 Thematic Workshops
- Free pass to attend 7 days of catwalk shows during the TFW 2018
- Fashion Designer/Stylists (textile and accessories)
- Young designers and producers
- Textile and accessories’ manufactures companies and brands
- Retailers, distributors, sales agent and representative
- Fashion related industries
- E-commerce agencies
- Experts on fashion industry
- Coaching and innovator for fashion industry
- University/R&D Institution
- Textile and Fashion garments/ accessories
- Men’s and Woman’s wear
- Sport wear/ street wear/ beach wear/ underwear
- Modest Fashion
- Textile Technologies
- Services in fashion and textile
WHY TO PARTICIPATE:
- Showcase your most favourable products & discuss new projects
- Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations with international partners
- Find new business partners
- Get latest information on Fashion and Textile new technologies, trends and innovations
HOW DOES IT WORKS:
- Register and describe your collaboration’s wishes
- Browse the participant’s list and book meetings with companies you are interested in
- One week before the event you will receive your meeting schedule
2017 B2B MOVIE TorinoFashionMatch: